One-Eye Silk Sleep Eye Mask
Complete The Look
Cover Fabric: 6A High-quality pure mulberry silk.
Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
Silk is rich in 18 amino acids, which is hypoallergenic and anti-aging, ideal for skin care and health. The silk fabric helps to keep moisture close to the skin and stop it from drying out overnight.
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Pull out a few threads from the side of the cloth and light them up. As they’re burning, watch closely to see if:The threads will crumple and smell like burning hair - this is a clear sign of authentic, natural silk. After they burn down, you should get a bunch of ashes, which are easily scattered,there is no smell of burnt plastic. If there is, then you’re dealing with synthetic silk. Also, if there’s black smoke coming from the fire and the threads are still smoldering after you put them out, then it’s artificial silk for sure.However, this is a skill you will never have to use when ordering from SILKSILKY since we offer our clients only 100% pure mulberry silk. Learn More...
wow this is a very interesting product!
I just had an operation on my left eye. It's very suitable to wear this eye mask. Thank you, SilkSilky