19 Momme Pure Silk Sleep Eye Mask
Package contains: 1pcs 100% Mulberry Silk Sleep Mask
Cover Fabric: 19Momme 6A High-quality pure mulberry silk.
Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
Pattern: Decorated wth dark color piping (It adds more delicate and stylish to your look.)
Adjustable Strap Circumference: Fits for most people.
If you are troubled by disorder or suffered from eye skin dry, the light is too harsh when sleeping, or travel a lot, etc., our silk eye mask may be an ultimate aid for you.
- - Crafted 100% silk, our eyemask feels super soft and smooth against your skin around your eyes and have a good effect in blocking out the light.
- - Silk is rich in 18 amino acids, which is hypoallergenic and anti-aging, ideal for skin care and health. The silk fabric helps to keep moisture close to the skin and stop it from drying out overnight.
- - Wearing a silk eye mask will make you feel more relaxed and can take a quick nap or deep sleep anywhere anytime and wake up feeling rested and refreshed.
- - With a comfortable elastic band that stretches around your head to keep it on.
- - They are portable and small enough to slip into your travel bag with ease.
Besides having your pillowcase.. I really like your eye mask I find it lighter weight then others I have. I'm very sensitive to weight on my forehead and eyes
I’ve tried a lot of these and this one is comfortable, black out, and maintains its quality over time much better than cotton based masks.
So soft. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Excellent quality, really nice feel. Total blackout.
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Pull out a few threads from the side of the cloth and light them up. As they’re burning, watch closely to see if:The threads will crumple and smell like burning hair - this is a clear sign of authentic, natural silk. After they burn down, you should get a bunch of ashes, which are easily scattered,there is no smell of burnt plastic. If there is, then you’re dealing with synthetic silk. Also, if there’s black smoke coming from the fire and the threads are still smoldering after you put them out, then it’s artificial silk for sure.However, this is a skill you will never have to use when ordering from SILKSILKY since we offer our clients only 100% pure mulberry silk. Learn More...