Silk Lace Backless Nightgown
|US Size||Asian Size||Bust||Length|
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Pull out a few threads from the side of the cloth and light them up. As they’re burning, watch closely to see if:The threads will crumple and smell like burning hair - this is a clear sign of authentic, natural silk. After they burn down, you should get a bunch of ashes, which are easily scattered,there is no smell of burnt plastic. If there is, then you’re dealing with synthetic silk. Also, if there’s black smoke coming from the fire and the threads are still smoldering after you put them out, then it’s artificial silk for sure.However, this is a skill you will never have to use when ordering from SILKSILKY since we offer our clients only 100% pure mulberry silk. Learn More...
Daughter loves the nightgown. It's nice and light and feels great on her skin. Two thumbs up!
Thank you so much SilkSilky for making such beautiful quality silk nightgowns Absolutely grateful as it makes wearing a nightgown bearableI even love the little silk bag if comes in...
It’s more tan than flesh toned but it’s beautiful. Sexy and flattering.
Comfortable fit, amazing, soft silk fabric, feels light and gentle on skin.
My SilkSilky nightgown feels good on me.