25Momme Mulberry Silk Seamless Duvet Cover (WITHOUT PILLOWCASES)
Selected from only the best of raw Mulberry silk, the 25 Momme silk excels in all areas from fiber strength to fiber width uniformness to thread suppleness. With a dense charmeuse weave (750+ thread count), the 25 momme silk is durable well beyond any preconceived notions about silk, while maintaining the same beauty, comfort and health benefits of other, lower grade silk.
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Pull out a few threads from the side of the cloth and light them up. As they’re burning, watch closely to see if:The threads will crumple and smell like burning hair - this is a clear sign of authentic, natural silk. After they burn down, you should get a bunch of ashes, which are easily scattered,there is no smell of burnt plastic. If there is, then you’re dealing with synthetic silk. Also, if there’s black smoke coming from the fire and the threads are still smoldering after you put them out, then it’s artificial silk for sure.However, this is a skill you will never have to use when ordering from SILKSILKY since we offer our clients only 100% pure mulberry silk. Learn More...